The Better Business Bureau of Central, Coastal, Southwest Texas and Permian Basin will serve as Associate Sponsor of the Jimmy Means Racing 52 car, driven by Joey Gase, at the O’Reilly Auto Parts 300. The race is set for Friday, April 4 at the Texas Motor Speedway. The race begins at 8:30 p.m. eastern and will be televised on ESPN2. Radio coverage is on PRN/SIRIUSXM.
Gase enters the race in 20th place in the NASCAR Nationwide Driver Standings. Gase had strong finishes in the last two races of March. The Nationwide series was off last week.
Jimmy Means racing is proud to partner with the BBB of Central, Coastal, Southwest Texas and Permian Basin for the race.
About the BBB of Central, Coastal, Southwest Texas and Permian Basin
For over 100 years, BBB has helped people make smarter decisions and is evolving to meet fast changing marketplace needs.
- BBB sets standards for ethical business behavior and monitors compliance. Almost 400,000 Accredited Businesses meet and commit to our high standards.
- BBB helps consumers identify trustworthy businesses, and those that aren’t, through more than 4 million BBB Business Reviews.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates thousands of advertisements each year to ensure that people can trust what advertisers say.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates the practices of thousands of charities so that donors know where their money is going.
- BBB coaches businesses on ethical behavior and how to build stronger, more trusting relationships with their customers.